Monday, February 25, 2013

oh yes and Jeremy fell down last Thursday 21 Feb. I didn't hear any bumping noise but only the sound of him lifting up his drinking cup and of something slid down the sofa. I was washing my feet because I just went out to arrange the laundry to make sure it get some sunshine.
He bit and had a cut at the middle of his tongue. It bled a lot and he didn't want me to put ice or drink cold water. I was afraid he might need stitches. So I called papa but he didn't bring his cellphone and called Arika, a friend of ours. Because I thought papa might be at koko's school for language day preparation (the next day) and Arika is coordinating. Also she's a doctor so I thought I could ask her. She came and told me looked like it was ok, as long the blood didn't drip from his mouth usually it doesn't need stitches. That lunch time I prepared oatmeal and soft steamed egg. But in the afternoon he already ate the cone of the ice cream which is quite hard. I told him not to because his tongue is hurt and he would feel painful but he just went ahead and ate it. I anticipated his crying, but he just laughed, and at dinner time he already ate crunchies. And the next morning he ate hard crackers.... anyway I'm glad he's healed

No comments: