Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Twelve more days to go...

Yo... the gown is here... the tickets are here.... ready to go home hehehehe...

Asked how do i feel..... i dont know exactly what to answer... other than the faster beating of my heart... i also feel as if i'm living in a dream hehehhe.... daydreaming while working... losing my ability to concentrate on the work i am doing -just an excuse, i could never concentrate on my work before either hehehehe-

We went to the dentist for checking and cleaning. I dont have any cavities (coz i avoid soft drinks, I had 12 cavities when I drank it frequently) but even though my teeth were cleaned, they're still not as white as before, thanks to all the coffee that I drink every morning :P

We are mostly occupied with the moving out and moving in.... it's so tiring, so I took vitamin everyday.....

Yesterday we had our wedding shower, prepared by the Christian Fellowship. It was so impressive.... though we have been absent for almost 3 years :P yet they put alot of efforts for this wonderful gathering. I want to write down some points that were shared

- just enjoy the preparation, dont be too worried about the details and the nitty-gritty
(this is easy for me, as I am a happy-go-lucky person.... I'm still a bit worried with the work, yet here i am blogging :D)

- dont expect him to read your mind, if you want roses or chocolate on the valentine's day or wants him to take you out, just say so......
(ahaa.... this will takes some efforts for me)

- the adjustment period will take a lot of efforts, love and grace from God....
(ahaa...)

- marriage is a never ending adjustment process... we'll still learn new things about the other party no matter how long we have been married

- when misunderstanding comes, it's not the person that you are angry with, but the things that he/she did... so dont be angry or be quiet on him/her.... how can you be angry with someone you sleep with, wake up with, share your meals with.....

- dont let the sun rises before your problem is solved... pillow talk works...
(this one, I have to force myself also... coz I tend to keep things for myself, I know it's not good to do this)

- put efforts so that in-laws will not become out-laws
(hehehe, luckily, my in-laws are nice to me and I dont have any problems so far, we get a long very well)

- prayer works and fellowship with others is important

I am preparing some songs for our wedding now....

2 comments:

Benny Suryanto said...

kapan pulang???
lagu apa neh??lagu keroncong seriosa...rock n roll..hehehehhehe......suit..suit...deh...

* said...

besok nih nov, pulangnya, jam 12 naik kuwait :D lagu nih maksudnya utk direkam di CD loh.. n diputer pas acara selingan ato dikasih ke MC, bukan kita yg nyanyi... kyk nya ngga jadi nyanyi deh kitanya, sadar diri hahahaha

nita, thanks yaaa... iya nih, talk is cheap tapi ngejalaninnya yg susyah yaa....

thanks for everything ya, mes amies....