Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Updates

Lots of things been going on

Been anxious for sometimes because of Tio's idiopathic urticaria, a friend said that her eldest daughter was continuously sick when my friend was pregnant with her 2nd child. It seemed to be the case with Tio, hope it'll go away when I give birth :)

Been busy with NZ application coz we'd been stalling it for quite some time esp during the riots in Bangkok, as we couldn't go to the places where the required documents can be processed. We had to ask for extension of the deadline.

Am currently busy with Tio's starting to school and moving to a new room because our current room is infested by termites that destroyed some of our things :( I can't do much about the moving though and it makes me feel restless and a bit useless. Pity my hubby who has to do it again. Last time we moved our room too when I was 6 months pregnant with Tio.

Pregnancy is ok, entering 32nd week. The baby is a bit quiet compared to Tio who moved a lot inside my tummy. But maybe because I move a lot now, before I sat a lot at the office and at home I could sit or lie down whenever I want. Now I barely have time to sit quietly.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi crutz

- try to spray your room with dettol spray
- how about Tio's hives.... try not to consume foods with aspertame.
- look forward to stay in NZ permanently?

* said...

hi Joel...
so surprised you dropped by :)
gimana kabar kalian?

thanks for the tips... we've moved to another room and looks like the new room is free of termites (so far :P)

thanks for the info about aspartame too, I don't recall seeing it as an ingredient in the foods we gave to Tio, but I'll look more closely...

yes, we're hoping to get residence visa and good jobs there.... staying in Thailand is nice, but in the long run it doesn't seem to be a good choice... esp considering the tuition fee for international schools are so expensive