Thursday, July 29, 2004

End of the gloomy days

guess today is the end of my gloominess... hehehe... feel better... and head over heel in love with him...

my piano teacher is going abroad... thus I don't have any classes this week... but she gave me a lot of homework... *sigh*... but it's OK... I can practice at home and do *something else* too   ;P
(like eating my favorite choc for example... what were you thinking?)

my colleague couldn't enter her room because she did not bring her keys while her office mate who works in the same room had locked the door behind him... so she came to my room while waiting, we had some snacks and talked... about the future plan... coz after 2004 we'll be jobless... talked about delivering baby - she's just delivered hers two months ago - I think it's a bit scary... gives me shivers just to imagine myself delivering one.... but I think it's a wonderful feeling though... to have another live inside of you... to give birth to a new sweet life.... guess it's worth the pain..... 

hmmm... and in another 55 minutes, I'll meet my friends and we'll go to a food bazaar nearby... it's fun to go there... see a wide array of choices... hey... I was hysterical the first time I went there... so many good things to buy... I remember we ended up buying too much .... *ouch*

2 comments:

teano said...

hehehe...kok jadi ngomongin baby sih tin? *jadi pengen punya baby nih* heheehehe...food bazaar? *wow* mau...mau..mauuuu doongg...dimana tuh tin? *twink2*

* said...

Tante... iya nih, aku juga udah pengen, tapi kan belum boyeh *malu-malu*, tante buruan gih, biar aku punya ponakan hihihihi....
Bazaar nya cuma ada Senin Kamis malam tuh sayangnya... :(