Friday, July 30, 2004

Judges around us

Hehehe... I don't know should I post this one here or on my other blog... FYI, I have 2 blogs.... one is for my sunny-day-thoughts.... one is for my gloomy-day-thoughts....

Once... I saw a Caucasian man... with 4 Thai little boys (I guess their age is between 10 - 12 y.o.), they looked like street childrens, but 1 of them was nicely dressed... the man kissed one of the boys... out of affection?.... It was in a pizza restaurant... hehehe... guess you know what crossed my mind then --> This man's a paedophile! and the nicely dressed boy is the 'pimp' .... I told my bf jokingly about what I was thinkin..... but... is it true?

Based on only one scene... I quickly made my judgement... there are also other possibilities
- the nicely dressed boy is the adopted son of the man and he was having his birthday party and the man suggested him to invite his friends from his previous life to join the party....
- the man was just being nice.... inviting boys he met on the streets to have the - might be once in a lifetime - chance to taste pizzas.....

Another scene.... a student (girl) was seen coming out of a hotel (inside the campus area where I live) with a man... hehehe... and rumours spread instantly.... but... each of us has our own room here in the campus... had they wanted to 'do something', they can just do it in their dormitories... they don't have to book a hotel room... or... they can book other hotels outside the campus.... 

hihihi... tau' ah gelap..... it's so easy to judge.... though we don't really know what happens and things are not necessarily like what they seemed to be....

*thinking mode: ON*

No comments: