Monday, October 18, 2004

after some time

Hehehe, dah lama ga nge blog ya... my life was so awfully busy since last September

- on October 5-7 my office joined a big exhibition, and some VIPs (director generals from the ministries from 8 countries) are invited and I had to take care for the accommodation and transportation for some of them... it was not easy.... :P in some cases, I got the information I need only at the last minute... had to improvise a lot.. and not only that, I had to think about the exhibition too.... though my colleagues have helped me a lot with the preparation.... thank God it's over....

- on October 11-17 I went to Lao PDR... just went back yesterday.... on Oct 12 in Vientiane there was a seminar for which I was responsible for the logistics, checking that the flight bookings, visas, hotel bookings, transportation, presentation materials, budget, meeting room arrangement, documentation, LCD and computer are OK... not a big seminar... only 80 people and the local office has helped with the preparation.... then on Oct 13 I went to Luang Prabang... on Oct 14 my kangmas arrived.... but I had meeting on Oct 14 - 15 so he went around by himself then on Oct 16 we went together and on 17 back to Bangkok... I will write about my trip in Lao in another posting

just a small thing, wherever I went in ASEAN region, people always take me as one of the locals... they talked to me in their own languages... some people don't believe that I cannot understand a single word :D I guess people in this region have similar physical features, though actually I think I can differentiate one from the other...

No comments: