Wednesday, October 20, 2004

L'amour de ma vie - part II

And every time I close my eyes
I thank the Lord that I've got you
And you've got me too
And every time I think of it
I pinch myself
'cause I don't believe it's true
That someone like you loves me too

Everytime I Close My Eyes - Babyface

Hehehe ini udah ditulis sejak 27 Aug, tapi aku belum publish sampe sekarang :P abis susah juga me-recall what happened 2 years ago... memory ku ini short term banget (kecuali utk hal2 tertentu, especially other people's faults hehehe)... biarpun kadang exam dapat bagus, tapi kalo ditanya 1 minggu setelahnya, udah lupa semua aku jawab apa... Hmmm udah 2 tahun ya, sayang pas 2nd Anniversary aku lagi di VTE dan kangmas lagi di BKK :-( before that I didn't even have time to plan anything special :-( God, I hate this job sometimes....

Hmmm... so... I went back to Thailand from Europe in late November 2001 and he arrived in Thailand to start working in early December 2001 (if I remember corrrectly on December 2, 2002). I promised to pick him up (I don't know why, he knows Bangkok more than I do anyway). I was so happy to see him coming out of the custom gate!

Then via email to I promised to wait for him before I watched Harry Potter, though my friends were already urging me to watch with them. I asked them to wait... hehehe and naturally they teased me even more....'why would you wait for him?'.....

Then I went back to Indonesia... by then I already knew (and 60% sure) that I will get a job here, but I just had to wait for my potential employer to process the documents.... so I waited and waited for 3 months (I always wanted to work in Thailand ever since I came here in 2000 and all of my friends knew that).... when I departed from the campus, he saw me off and he said - I didn't recall the exact phrase - 'paling2 nanti kamu balik ke sini lagi' and (half)jokingly I replied 'if you insist' hehehe.... I was already wondering by then, whether what my friends said were true..... and I started to have the butterfly feeling....

then I came back to Thailand in March 2002 to start working..... Nothing happen still..... I hang out with my old friends and he hang out with his own friends....

to be continued :P

2 comments:

teano said...

suiitt...suiitt...kayaknya emang dari pertama kamu dan kangmas udah ada chemistry-nya deh...
tapi ya..kok to be continued lagi..klo ini jangan lama" yaaa...hehehhee ^^

-ria-

Anonymous said...

sambungannya mana taaaann ^^

-u know me-