Friday, October 03, 2008

Rediscovering the comfort of hot showers

Long hot showers were taken for granted in my younger days.
In the days when I could go to the gym every other day, it was nice to have a hot shower after exercising. But that's it, nice.

These days, long hot shower is a luxury, but even a short one is a special thing to enjoy.
After a long, hot and humid day... smelling garlic and chili or greasy after cooking......an afternoon session with Tio at the playground (boy, I didn't know that a small baby can have that much energy)... it is very refreshing to take a hot shower, all I have to do is to close my eyes and feel the warmth.....and I feel much better afterward... ready for the long night :D

My night is still young at 19.00.... these last two days Tio took up a new habit, a nap at 19.00 for half an hour, then he would be so energized and fully charged that he went to sleep at 22.30 (before, he slept at 22.00), half an hour didn't seem much, but with this active toddler that makes you hold your breath every 10 seconds as he does his acrobatic actions, runs around and almost bump into a sharp furniture corner or a wall, it feels long..... hahaha... anyway, he's so funny and I enjoy watching him most of the time ....

These last two days too I started a new consultancy job, I still work from home, but I dont get much time to work on the job during the day, as Tio would always find me :D oh honestly I love it when he comes to me and calls "mmmaaahh"... so here I am working till the wee hours of the day.....

No comments: