Sunday, October 05, 2008

Reminiscing the old days

I found many of my junior and highschool classmates or schoolmates through facebook. It brought back the memories of those days. It is amazing to see how we are scattered around the world now and how different our worlds are.

I wasn't a popular student during those years. In fact I was shy, perhaps my schoolmates considered me as weird or nerd. Not to the same degree as Carrie White, but weird nonetheless. With my lacking sense of fashion, dull appearance and quietness. But I was good at academic achievement and made some friends because of it, I could say. I help them with their homework and sometime during exam (yes, I did that too :P)

I chatted with a schoolmate recently. She is someone whom I considered to be a popular student, she is a part of a gang of popular students. It came to me as a surprise that she told me she was afraid that I would reject her friend request because I might have not known or forgotten her. She told me that she doesn't think herself as popular, she thinks of herself as a crazy one. She also told me that she never considered me as a nerd. Just quiet. Hmm.... I believe she told me the truth... I think of her as someone one who speaks bluntly without flowery words.

I also remember of my junior and highschool crush (hehehe, it's only one person)... It is funny to remember that I was so happy passing by his grandma's house (somehow I found out his grandma's address, I forgot how) or caught a glimpse of him from the balcony (my classroom was on the 2nd floor). Sooo cheesy LOL :D

No comments: