Thursday, January 06, 2005

Dec 2

Going back to Bangkok. My kangmas was supposed to meet me in Singapore and then we would take the same flight to Bangkok. But he didn't show up on time.

I was worried because when I first checked the arrival time of his flight, it was written there "10.05 confirmed". Then I waited for 15 minutes in front of the arrival gate, nothing happened. When I checked the announcement board, it was changed to "10.15 confirmed". After another 15 minutes, I checked again and it showed "ask airlines".

I wonder why the airport staff couldn't tell me exactly what happened with the flight. They asked me to call the airlines. And so I called, but could not reach them. Then I boarded my plane as it was already the final call for the passengers boarding the flight. I asked the flight attendant to check what happened with my kangmas' flight (our flights were all with the same airlines).

After checking, the flight attendant told me that his plane could not land in Singapore due to bad weather. They already arrived at Changi but didn't get the permission to land and has to go to Kuala Lumpur then back to Singapore again. Funny, my flight landed only 10 minutes earlier than his, but we could land directly. He said that my kangmas will be transferred to another airlines because there is only one SIN - BKK flight with this airlines. Anyway I was already relieved to know that the flight was OK.

Right after I landed in Bangkok I checked with the airlines, which flight was my kangmas transferred to but I didn't get the answer after about 1 hour of waiting. So I went back home and planned to call the airlines office from home.

But, my only way of calling outside i.e.: my mobile ran out of battery, I have no charger, I don't remember from whom I can borrow. Normally I borrow from kangmas. But luckily I remember Alvin's phone number at his dorm and he was there and he has the charger. Thank God.

Then at 16.00 I found out that my kangmas would arrive at 17.20. Happily I got ready and picked him up at the airport. Miss him sooo mmmuaacchhh (during our vacation in Indonesia, we met only from 26 - 29 Dec :P).


No comments: