Thursday, January 06, 2005

Dec 5

I went for breakfast with my kangmas and saw him off for work. Then I bought some groceries I need for cooking. I started at 09.30, tried my best to make "ayam panggang daun jeruk" (roasted chicken with lime leaves) and "cah kangkung" (stir fried morning glory). I finished at 11.00. The chicken was too sweet and not spicy enough *hiks*. Anyway my kangmas was forced finished them all hehehe.

I felt lazy to go to the office in the afternoon and started planning what to cook the next day. But then I got a phone call from the office, telling me that I will still receive salary this month and is expected to report everyday to the office just like before.

My boss called for a meeting at 14.00. Here he confirmed that there is effort to reallocate the staffs to the suitable new job, but we will know for sure only after Jan 11.

So here I am working *and blogging too hehehe*, gone are my plans to improve my cooking skill, pity my kangmas has to bear with that :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow...ayam panggang dan cah kangkung...hhmm...yummy...ini mah couple yang hebat masak *salute deh*

all the best for ur job tan ^^

-ria-