Thursday, January 06, 2005

First entry of 2005

My last day of work was 22 Dec 2004, that day I received the news that I might still have work in 2005 but nothing was 100% sure. I went back from the office at 23.30.

On 23 Dec I went back to my hometown, transit for 1 day in Singapore, I stayed in my sis' place. My last days in Bangkok were so hectic. Friend and relatives came to visit us, wrapping up of the work and clearing up my office space.

I and my kangmas were engaged on 27 Dec, the event itself was quick, but meaningful. It's another step toward our future together. Thanks to all of you who wishes us well.

But there was the tsunami disaster the day before. An old thought came back to me "Just when I am so happy and blessed, there are other people in other places which are in miseries, in the middle of a war, starving, etc.. etc.."

Ah.... I can't think of anything else to write now.... Now I'm still reporting to my old office and wait for something to come up.

1 comment:

Hadiyono said...

Congratulation for your engagement. We are waiting for the party :P

I wish you both a very good new life, happy and healthy.

私は非常によく新しい生命を、幸せく及び健康い望む。


李永恒