Thursday, January 20, 2005

Dreams

I have a dream, a target, a goal... call it as you'd like
that now seems unlikely to come true
No matter how hard I tried,
there are things that just lie beyond our control
but sometimes it's in the hands of other people
Could it be God's plan?

Disappointed and sad...
...to be misunderstood, when all I wanted was
trying to find the best for all....
...coz no one takes my side when I expected them to
...coz it seems like the world is against me

Maybe it's just my selfish wish after all
I know I'm selfish...
But if I don't stand up for myself, who will?

I know God have beautiful plans for my life
But it's so hard to accept and just cast my worries upon Him
when I just can't see the end of the tunnel
when I can't see what the future holds for me

It's easy to say when the turmoil is over
that God has made everything beautiful in His time ;-P
but not in the middle of it
That's what always happens to me

Maybe I should try to have more faith
Maybe I should count my blessings
and be satisfied with it....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

May ur dream comes true sis

-ria-

teano said...

Gong Xi Fa Cai buat tante christine dan om agus yaaa ^^

-ria-

teano said...

Happy Valentines Day for Christine and Kang Mas ^^