Thursday, January 06, 2005

Dec 4

I can't recall what we did on Dec 3. I think we just relaxed and went to fitness center in the afternoon.

Dec 4 was the first working day here. I went to my old office, still many colleagues were there. Of course the finance people need to wrap up the financial report. But some others hang around too. It was good to see the old faces, the working atmosphere here was warm, people are like one big family. It feels strange, though, that things are not what they used to be anymore.

I came only to sort my things out as I didn't have time for that before the break. I just threw everything into the boxes. Feels strange that I am not as busy as I used to be. There were times when I felt that I don't have time even to breathe. I helped my colleague a little bit and planned to come back to the office in the afternoon the next day (I planned to learn and try cooking in the morning).

No comments: