Monday, August 23, 2004

air - agua - aqua - wasser - water - vesi

Dooo.... masih nyambung cerita kemaren yg aku di tes and was suggested to lose 12 kgs, he also told me that my body is lacking water. I didn't know that I still need to drink more water. I thought I had taken enough water in.

Just want to inform you all... especially ladies.... The first time I had a urinary tract infection (UTI) was in Oct 2001 when I was in Finland, maybe because when travelling I drank less and often times I had to hold when I wanted to go to the restroom. The doctor told me that it will re-occur from time to time and that 70% of all women have it. So I was given medicine and the pain disappear (I had felt pain in my stomach when I was walking and also it hurt when peeing *sorry*).

Then for long time I was OK, now that I'm working and travels a lot, again often times I drink less and have to hold when I need to go to the toilet. So it occured again... maybe 1 year ago... I forgot.... so after that he (wait till the next post :D) always reminds me to drink a lot... so I do....
in the morning I took at least 0.5 liter of water and also throughout the day.... but still it's not enough according to the test.

So starting from that day, I drink 0.5 liter in the morning, another 1 liter before lunch and another 1 liter in the evening. I notice some changes in me... now I easily perspire (I didn't perspire much before even when it's hot) and I feel thirsty so often and each time I have to drink 0.5 liter... hehehe but I guess it's good for me....
Oh one more thing, I was told also that now there are many people ill because they drink less and they eat less fruit and vegetables... their blood becomes thick.. because when our body is lacking of water, it will take the water from the blood.... it's not a hoax... it's real....

so... I'd like to encourage you all to drink alot.... cos it will do us good ...

No comments: