Thursday, August 26, 2004

L'amour de ma vie

How can I not love you
What do I tell my heart
When do I not want you

Here in my arms

How can I not love you – Joy Enriquez

Who is he - who must not be named :P - who has made me head over heel falling in love with for the last (almost) 2 years?

I always call him my 'kangmas' especially when I'm in a good mood :P

So... let me tell you about us...

First time I met him, I think was in January 2000 when I came to this campus for study. I'm not sure about the date... I was so shy coz I think he's so *ehm ehm*... I was not in a relationship at that time, just broken up with my ex..... but I could never have expected to start 'something special' with him....

first of all, I -with all my lack of confidence- could not manage to talk to him for more than 2 sentences in the one year I know him during my study...

second of all, I was sure that he already had a girlfriend back home, though none of my Indo friends knew the real truth at that time... and once I overheard when he called someone at the public phone... I was there behind him queueing.... he talked so sweetly... so I guessed that he was calling his girlfriend.... * kangmas, did I ever tell you about this? sorry if I did not *


So... he graduated before I did coz he also enrolled before I, and then he went home to find a job in Indonesia.... but the strange thing is we met at the Changi airport, though we did not know that the other was flying on that day... can you imagine... such a big airport and we just met there! but after that there was no communication between us.

but then... when I was in Europe for training... he sent me e-mails informing that he got a job in this campus... the very same old campus where we met... so I informed my friends who were still in this campus.. informing that he was coming back... so they teased me.... they asked me, why would he sent emails to me and not to the others.... so they said he liked me... but I didn't believe them.....

to be continued.....

No comments: