Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Aug 18, 2004

Youngsters nowadays

Just did some blog walking.... *wow*... some blogs are really *wow*.... though the owners are just 21 - 22 y.o....... I could never have written something like that when I was at their age.... Not even now... maybe not ever....

Yesterday my friend told me about the 12 y.o. daughter of my boss. She is so good in writing and she has a plan to write a book about great people in her country of origin. Now she's there in the country, about to interview an ex-president. The interview will be broadcasted by a tv channel too. The book will be titled 'Mrs. ABC in the eye of a 12 year old'

That's really *wow*


Why can't you understand me? why can't I understand you?

Just observing from my experience... often times we really cannot understand why other people are doing what they are doing.... why they react the way they do in a certain situation.....

It seems so absurd to us.... sometimes so irrational.... but what to do about it? they are what they are... and we are what we are....

We have just to accept that....... we don't have any right to change them or even just to expect them to change... take it or leave it as I would say......

No comments: