Wednesday, August 25, 2004

What I want in live

- I'm drafting a post about my kangmas and me, but not quite ready yet :P -

For my bachelor study I lived in a city which is 6 - 8 hours away from my home town. I took public van going home and back to that city (though I did not go home often then). I have lots of time to daydream and imagine what kind of life I want for myself in the next 10 years - other times when I sat next to a lady of my mother's age, usually they will happily chat with me and treated me when we stopped for meal hehehe but then I did not have time to daydream - During the daydreams, I even picked names for my children already.... hehehe....

What I want is just simple (or is it really?). I just want a happy & loving family, quite unlike what I had to go through in my earlier phases of life. I believe I can.... though sometimes I also have my doubt.... coz some people say that when you have a family of your own, you will just repeat the same pattern as your parents.... I hope not... I really hope that I will not.....

I want to be a loving wife and best friend to my husband, who can understand, love and support him throughout our lifetime together - hiks... I've failed several times here already, often times I could not be an understanding gf to my kangmas, it's so hard..... -

I want to be a loving mother and best friend to my children (two at least :P, the first one will be a boy then the second will be a girl hehehe), with whom they can talk when they are facing problems in life, to whom they will never be afraid. A mother who can make them feel secure and make them understand that I'll always be there for them. I'll be working, but it will not take most of my time, career is of second importance to me......

That time I also dreamed that my husband will be a loving husband to me (treat him like a king and he will treat you like a queen.... an elder friend once told me... I think it's quite true), a husband who will always be there for me when I need him - sometimes I think I'm quite a needy person :P - And he will also be a loving father who will play with the kids when they are small, one who can guide them with his wisdom and teach them lessons of life.

I just want to have a small house painted in beige or other pastel colors.... lively colors for the kid's rooms and kitchen.... simple and minimally furnished... no useless kitchen utensils or other things around... For earlier years, 2 bedrooms will do..... For later years, I dream to have a house with 4 bedrooms (1 master, 2 kids' and 1 guest's) and at least 2 bathrooms (with bath tub and jacuzzi hehehe, c'mon, I can dream what I want, can't I?) and 2 separate toilets.

ah.... that's my dream...

No comments: