Monday, August 09, 2004

Insecurities

The most cruel thing that you can do to the people who love you is to make them feel insecure, i.e.: that you can and you are willing to leave them at any time at all, e.g.:

* threatening them that you are thinking of committing suicide
* telling your children that you are thinking of leaving and abandoning your family because you cannot stand their father anymore
* threatening your spouse that you are thinking of breaking up or getting a divorce everytime when there is a conflict between you
* continuously telling your loved ones that you think you are dying when actually you are not (similar to it is to continuously manage to get yourself hurt/ to get yourself an accident when you can actually avoid it)

I think... if I really love someone... I will try to make them feel secure... that I will always be there for them (at least as long as I'm alive and I won't do anything to end it on purpose)....

If you feel that they don't love you anymore, it's not a correct way to make win their heart back... At least it won't work for me... when I feel insecure about someone.... I won't be able to love him/ her at all.... because of the risk of losing him/ her... When you love something so much and you lose it, you'll be breaking to pieces.....

So... I hope I will never do this to my loved ones...... I hope you won't either....

2 comments:

teano said...

gille tan...deep in thought banget deh nih tulisan...salute deh..once again salute...bener2 ngasih aku input yang OK ^^ Thanks ya tan...GBU deh ^^

* said...

hehehe Ria... ini dari pengamatan dan pengalaman (bukan dng kangmas ku lho :P)Thanks comment nya :)