Thursday, August 19, 2004

Money money money money money

Money can change people... can it?
Or is it just our true selves that shows when we're facing the temptation of money?

Business is business, money is money,
friend or no friend, brother or no brother
they are different things
and are mutually exclusives

Hmmm... I'm confused about myself... when it comes to money... sometimes I think I hold it too tight -I use 'modesty' as my excuse-... hehehe but other times I can spend it so carelessly -which I might regret later-....

Now I think I'm a bit obsessed to earn money hehehe.... is it my maternal instinct? -no, I'm not pregnant, thank you :D just read from the book that women have the instinct to prepare the nest for their children-? or is it just the real 'money-eyed' me? :D

I just realised this recently... or is it the fear of not getting any job soon enough after my contract here end?

No comments: